Are you a writer and love writing about all things pre and post-natal fitness and/or baby related? If you are interested in Guest Blogging on the Buggy Bootcamp blog please fill in the form below and submit your post to us. If approved we will post your blog on our site with a followed backlink to your website.
* Guest Post submissions must be your own original work.
* Must not be published on any other blog.
* We don’t offer paid blog opportunities.
Please note – Buggy Bootcamp is all about exercising for the mental health and well-being benefits it brings, rather than focusing on weight loss or body image. We will therefore not publish any content relating to diets or how we look!
View sample blog topics at the bottom of the form if you would like some ideas on what to write about.
Sample blog post topics could be:
- How fitness can help with post-natal depression
- Top 10 things you should check before exercising again after birth
- Importance of strengthening your pelvic floor after birth
- Top 10 exercises to help strengthen your pelvic floor
- What exercises should you avoid if you have pelvic floor issues
- Top 10 fitness events near Manly you can do with your baby (e.g. Park run, fun runs, etc)
- Benefits of post natal Yoga
- Top 10 prams recommended for running with your baby
- Top 5 baby carriers to help support your back while you go for long walks
- Simple 20min exercises to do at home while your baby sleeps
- Top 10 Baby and Toddler activities on the Northern Beaches