Buggy Bootcamp – Wet Weather Policy
We train rain, hail or shine and have an under-cover wet weather location for each session.
If it is raining at the start time of the session, head straight to Queenscliff Surf Club. If it isn’t actually raining yet, but looks pretty horrid outside, check our Facebook members group or call 0408 700 765 if you are unsure where the session will be – we like to keep them in the usual outdoor spot whenever possible but will move them under cover if it definitely looks like rain.
If the weather is dangerous – ie one of those disgustingly hot 40 degree summer days or if there is overhead lightning or extreme winds, we will deliver the sessions virtually via zoom. Sorry, a bit of rain, breeze and cold does not qualify as dangerous in our book and you will usually find us braving the elements down at the beach….
Remember, it counts double in the rain! 😉
Buggy Bootcamp – Membership Policies
Your Buggy Bootcamp monthly membership allows you to come to any session(s) each week without needing to book in or specify which session you will attend. We want our membership to be as flexible as possible for our members – we understand the importance of that for new Mums! All we ask is that you commit for a month at a time.
Here comes the small print:
- Commitment to Buggy Bootcamp is by the calendar month (paid in advance). As soon as you have paid on the 1st of the month, you’re in!
- No refunds will be made in respect of missed sessions.
- Membership cannot be placed on hold mid-month.
- ‘Once-a-week’ members can make up the missed session at any point in the current calendar month and can carry one missed session forward to the next calendar month with an ongoing membership.
- ‘Twice-a-week’ members can make up the missed session at any point in the current calendar month and can carry forward two missed sessions to the next calendar month with an ongoing membership.
- ‘Unlimited’ members cannot carry forward any missed sessions.
- Carried over sessions must be used within the next calendar month otherwise they are forfeited. Carried over sessions cannot be used after a membership has been cancelled or put on hold or transferred to other clients.
- Any additional missed sessions cannot be carried over to the next calendar month or be transferred to other clients.
- No refunds/deferrals will be made in respect of missed sessions.
Cancelling membership/putting it on hold for holidays:
- Payment is upfront on the 1st of the month for that month of training.
- Membership for the NEXT calendar month can be cancelled (or pro-rated for holidays of one week or more) by emailing [email protected] BEFORE the end of the current month. (Please note, notification must be received in office hours before month end to be actioned for the next month).
- There are no cancellation charges or long lock in periods applicable.
- No refunds/deferrals will be made in respect of any unused portion of the month membership fee in the event of cancellation before the month end or non-attendance.
- If your membership is put on hold for longer than two months, the current advertised prices will be applicable upon re-joining.
- Buggy Bootcamp sessions are capped at 18 to comply with local council license conditions (and more recently COVID regulations) – however we try to keep sessions to less than 14 to ensure you all receive the attention you deserve. To enable us to flexibly operate without a restrictive booking system we implement the following ‘over-flow’ policy for the very rare occasions more than 18 participants attend any given session.
- If you arrive late to an already full session, you will be provided with a self-lead outdoor work-out to complete.
- If sessions are over capacity before the start time, a small group will be given the self-lead work-out to complete together. Members will be assigned to this work-out on rotation and will not be ‘bumped’ from a session more than once per month. Self-lead sessions will not count towards membership quotas.
- In the event that your face-to-face outdoor sessions cannot be delivered in this way due to any circumstances created by the COVID pandemic (or any other natural disasters or uncontrollable events) they will be delivered via a virtual face to face format instead.
- No refunds or mid-month holds will be made for a change in delivery due to uncontrollable circumstances.
- All members must comply with the current regulations and COVID safe recommendations (eg social distancing procedures, group sizes, hand hygiene, staying at home when unwell etc) in place at any given time.
- All babies/children at a Buggy Bootcamp session remain the responsibility of the parent. No childcare is provided by Buggy Bootcamp.