Buggy Bootcamp – Wet Weather Policy
We train rain, hail or shine and have under-cover wet weather locations for each session.
If it is raining at the start time of the session, head straight to Queenscliff Surf Club. If it isn’t actually raining yet, but looks pretty horrid outside, check our Facebook page or call 0408 700 765 if you are unsure where the session will be – we like to keep them in the usual outdoor spot whenever possible but will move them under cover if it definitely looks like rain.
We will only cancel Buggy Bootcamp if the weather is dangerous – ie one of those disgustingly hot 40 degree summer days or if there is thunder, lightning or extreme winds. Sorry, a bit of rain, breeze and cold does not qualify as dangerous in our book….
And remember, it counts double in the rain!
Buggy Bootcamp – Membership Policies
Your Buggy Bootcamp monthly membership allows you to come to any session(s) each week without needing to book in or specify which session you will attend. We want our membership to be as flexible as possible for our members – we understand that even with the best intentions you may not get to the same session each week. All we ask is that you commit for a month at a time.
Here comes the small print:
If you miss a session one week:
- ‘Once-a-week’ members can make up the missed session at any point in the current calendar month and can carry one missed session forward to the next calendar month with an ongoing membership.
- ‘Unlimited’ members cannot carry forward any missed sessions.
- Carried over sessions must be used within the next calendar month otherwise they are forfeited. Carried over sessions cannot be used after a membership has been cancelled or put on hold.
- Any additional missed sessions cannot be carried over to the next calendar month or be transferred to other clients.
- No refunds/deferrals will be made in respect of missed sessions.
If you would like to cancel your membership or put it on hold for holidays:
- Payment is upfront on the 1st of the month for that month of training.
- Membership for the next calendar month can be cancelled (or pro-rated for holidays of one week or more) by advising Buggy Bootcamp by email before the end of the current month.
- There are no cancellation charges or long lock in periods applicable.
- No refunds/deferrals will be made in respect of any unused portion of the month membership fee in the event of cancellation before the month end or non-attendance.